We Are Hiring a Head of HR
We’re searching for a strategic, data-oriented Head of HR with excellent skills in creating, managing, and improving processes and workflows.
Serokell is a fast-growing, fully-remote software development company that works on innovative solutions for complex problems. We’re packed full with adventurous, curious, and inclusive folks that want to build cutting-edge software with modern technologies like functional programming.
Our mission is to help everyone across the limits of the known Universe to understand the benefits of our technologies. Your duty will be to manage our dynamic environment, enabling our team of 50+ people to flourish and thrive.
- manage the HR department;
- make sure that every Serokeller can achieve peak efficiency and be happy with their work.
- keep track of personnel performance and review workloads;
- make sure that HR workflow fits business priorities and vice versa;
- keep executives, team leaders, developers, and creatives on the same page.
- work together with client-facing parts of the company;
- plan team staffing of current and future projects.
- care about and improve the wellness of company employees;
- diversify representation in wage and leadership.
Other tasks you will do:
- plan HR resources and finances, including compensation and benefits;
- talent retention and company reputation management;
- recruitment from zero to hero (formalizing recruitment requests → onboarding new talent);
- analyze job markets and provide actionable reports;
- make our HR work more quantified and performance-based;
- introduce new HR department workflows and processes;
- seek out constant feedback;
- work on keeping the company culture awesome.
- fluent English;
- 1+ years of experience in IT recruitment and HR;
- strong communication skills and problem-solving capabilities;
- experience working remotely;
- IT background is a plus.
The ideal candidate would be one who knows how to encourage our team members to be responsible for their own growth, at the same time ensuring they are happy and sufficiently challenged in their work environment to achieve that growth. Our ecosystem’s components are linked together through variety, appropriate and flexible challenges, clear goals, and immediate feedback. Your responsibility will be to keep these nutrient cycles and energy flows in sync.
By joining Serokell, you’ll become a part of a warm community of ingenious engineers, computer scientists, designers, marketing experts, and other inventive people. You will be able to take part in ambitious projects that work on building the next generation of computer software, try out crazy initiatives unhindered by bureaucracy or judgment, and have fun in our Slack channels that range from #music to #butthurt (did we mention the huge custom emoji set?).
If you’re ready for the adventure of your life, contact us via email: email@example.com.