Hiring: Site Reliability Engineer
Serokell is a fast-growing, fully-remote software development company that works on innovative solutions for complex problems. We’re packed full with adventurous, curious, and inclusive folks that want to build cutting-edge software with modern technologies like functional programming.
We’re seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer that can work with Nix/NixOS.
We expect you to:
- Feel at home using Linux.
- Understand a thing or two about networks (IP addresses and routing, TCP, UDP).
- Be prepared to spend quite a lot of time reading and writing Nix expressions.
- Be prepared to spend some time doing supervision and resolving management issues of the SRE team.
- Know how to use common dev tools (like Git).
- Maintain and propel DevOps culture.
- Contribute to deploy-rs, our open-source deploy tool.
- Be able to read and write some Haskell or Rust code if necessary.
By joining Serokell, you’ll become a part of a warm community of ingenious engineers, computer scientists, designers, marketing experts, and other inventive people. You will be able to take part in ambitious projects that work on building the next generation of computer software, try out crazy initiatives unhindered by bureaucracy or judgment, and have fun in our Slack channels that range from #music to #butthurt (did we mention the huge custom emoji set?).
If you’re ready for the adventure of your life, contact us via email: email@example.com.