Serokell is a fast-growing, fully-remote software development company that works on innovative solutions for complex problems. We’re packed with adventurous, curious, and inclusive folks who want to build cutting-edge software with modern technologies like machine learning and functional programming.
We’re looking for a qualified engineer to join a big project that involves deep work with LLMs. You’ll work on model inference optimization, proper experimental setup and benchmarking, data harvesting, and validation. During the project, you’ll be able to try out cutting-edge deep learning models and libraries.
You don’t need first-hand experience with LLMs to apply — experience with ML in general will suffice.
- Develop and implement machine learning algorithms.
- Read cutting-edge ML papers, explore the GitHub code.
- Conduct proper ML research.
- Work with markup systems (like Mechanical Turk), benchmarks (like TensorRT), and subject-specific experts (like linguists).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and deploy ML models into real products.
- Design and implement ML pipelines for various applications.
- Develop and maintain code in Python, sometimes in C++ or Java as well.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize ML models.
- Conduct research in a wide spectrum of ML areas to stay up-to-date with the latest developments.
- Analyze and interpret large datasets to derive insights.
- Present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Higher education, with a preference for a master’s degree in ML. We also can consider candidates without it if they have good practical experience.
- Ability to read and write basic C++ code.
- Experience with PyTorch, preferably. TensorFlow is also an option.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of basic machine learning concepts.
Experience with the following is a big plus:
- Deep learning models, preferably NLP.
- CUDA in DL.
- Deep learning model inference time optimization.
- Markup systems and benchmarks.
- Fintech, predictive analytics, or computer vision.
- Other ML areas.
- Fully remote work and flexible working hours.
- Possibility to take time off when needed.
- Mentoring and training opportunities.
- Minimal bureaucracy and streamlined processes.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunities to attend leading conferences around the world.
- Supportive atmosphere and sense of community.
- Well-being and mental health support programs.
- Yoga & English classes.
- Open and transparent communication in Slack channels.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Support for publishing scientific papers at the company’s expense.
- Project rotations.
If you are a talented machine learning engineer with a passion for innovation and solving complex problems, we encourage you to apply.