Your data protection rights
General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) provides data protection rights for each user. Here they are:
- Right to access – you have the right to request from us a confirmation as to whether or not any personal data concerning you has been processed. You also can request a copy of your personal data that we hold.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request us to correct your personal data you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you can ask for your personal data we hold to be erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – in certain circumstances, you can
- Right to data portability – in certain circumstances, you can request us to transfer your personal data to another company. request us to limit the way we use your personal data.
- Right to object – you have the right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
If you would like to access, erase, update, or rectify any of your personal data that we hold, or exercise any other of your data protection rights, please contact us:
Murad Murzaev <email@example.com> Serokell OÜ Pille tn 7/5-13 Tallinn, 10135 Estonia
Data protection authority
If you wish to lodge a complaint, you may contact Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate:
firstname.lastname@example.org +372 627 4135 39 Tatari St. Tallinn, 10134 Estonia