- Create a protected multifunctional blockchain platform;
- Provide facilities for storing, structuring, merging, and sampling the data from different institutions as a united database;
- Build a search engine for HR managers and mechanics for data monetization;
- Develop a mechanism for comparing educational institutions’ performance and trustworthiness and, therefore, to automate the ranking of students' education.
Project roles and features:
- store their educational records in a hack-proof system;
- receive grades and certificates whose validity is verified;
- enroll in courses and conduct payments;
- share their CVs with companies for headhunting purposes.
- give grades and feedback about students’ achievements;
- share students’ data (with their permission) with interested parties;
- gain a wider recognition through a general score system and attract more students and sponsors.
- easily find and assess candidates based on their general score;
- get access to a large database of potential employees that contains 100% valid information.
There are three target groups that benefit from the platform:
students, educators (including educational institutions and private tutors), and recruiters.
To realize a well-protected distributed ledger system, Serokell engineers combined the elements of public and private ledgers.
Public nodes (Witnesses) verify parts of private chain and manage the public chain, while all the data is securely handled by Educators and other private parties.
Our programmers have balanced all these components and created a system with clearly defined database access levels for each of the nodes.
We also managed to unify the detached data into one aggregated database and integrated our solution with the infrastructures of different companies and universities. The created software system is fast, scalable and well-protected as implemented in accordance with the data disclosure protocol.
(implemented on the client’s side)